Jessica Wieczorkiewicz is an attorney at Wallace Miller. Her principal areas of practice are mass torts, product liability, and personal injury litigation. Prior to joining Wallace Miller, Jessica gained experience in professional liability, specifically medical negligence, where she represented health care networks, physicians, and nurses throughout the litigation process. Jessica’s time as a defense attorney provided invaluable experience of working on a case from the ground up along with significant courtroom exposure. Jessica applies that experience to help plaintiffs in cases against large corporations, including medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Some of her current cases include Camp Lejeune, Paraquat Herbicide Litigation, 3M Defective Combat Earplugs, TDF/Tenofovir HIV Medication, Elmiron and JUUL.
Jessica is an involved member of the Women’s Bar Association of Illinois. She served as a committee member for the Top Women Lawyer’s in Leadership Award Reception in 2021 and the Judicial Reception in 2022. She is a co-chair of the Membership Committee for the upcoming bar year. Jessica is also involved with the Advocate’s Society, an association of Polish-American attorneys. She serves on the public relations/newsletter committee.
Jessica graduated cum laude from Loyola University Chicago School of Law in 2019, with a certificate in advocacy. During her time at Loyola, Jessica was a member of the Civil Law Mock Trial team and was the publication’s editor for the Consumer Law Review. Additionally, she served as a torts tutor under Professor Nina S. Appel. Jessica earned the CALI Award for Excellence in Pre-Trial Litigation and Legal Writing I & II. Jessica is from Chicago and lives here with her husband. She enjoys hanging out with her family and friends and spending time outdoors.
- TDF/Tenofovir – HIV Medication
- 3M Earplugs
- Essure – Permanent Birth Control Device
Bar Admissions & Professional Memberships
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Advocate’s Society
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Northwest Suburban Bar Association
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Awards, Publications, and Presentations
- CALI Award, Excellence in Pre-Trial Litigation, Legal Writing 1&2
- “The Life Cycle of a Mass Tort: Elmiron,” Presentation at the Women En Mass (WEM) Conference, October 2021
- “Covid Attorney,” Advocates Society Newsletter, Summer 2022
- Illinois Super Lawyers Rising Stars List, 2023-2024
- Co-authored “Keeping Your Case in State Court: How to Defeat Snap Removal and Fraudulent Joinder” for ITLA Summer 2023 Trial Journal
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, 2019
- B.A., Psychology, Loyola University Chicago